- 05-19-2010 - The succes of laser welding in railway industry.
- 10-17-2008 - Benchmark study on laser cladding techniques for the recovery of Moulds
Tool steel X153CrMoV12 (DIN 1.2379) is a material with high resistance to wearing and excellent cutting performances, with high toughness and hardenability, which is usually used for cold stamping.
- 09-10-2007 - LASER WELDING CO 2 vs Nd-YAG BENCHMARK STUDY
The development of laser technology in the industrial field over the last years, with more powerful, versatile, reliable equipment with more competitive prices, has enabled the rapid implementation of this technology in the industrial manufacturing processes of different sectors such as the aeronautical, the automobile and the capital resource fields amongst others.
- 01-09-2007 - Application of Laser Technology in the Cold Welding of Deformable High Strength Structural Steels
This work includes part of the results obtained in a study on steel welding by means of laser technology.
- 01-14-2006 - Laser Nitriding in a TiAl alloy
This work is included within a stidy for the development of the application of inter-metallic titanium/aluminium alloys at high temperatures.